In-Person Concert Plan
Dear chamber music friends:
We care about the safety of our audience members and artists. Due to Covid-19, we are taking certain measures to ensure a safe concert experience as we enjoy in-person programs with you.
Prior to your visit:
Please stay home if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste.
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- We encourage you to purchase concert tickets in advance of the concert day through our website. They will be held for you at the concert Will Call table at the concert.
- Please call or email us if you need to discuss a refund for your tickets!
At the Concert:
Physical distancing will be followed. For updates, check our website.
- Following current CDC guidelines, we recommend our audience members wear a mask while in the concert hall or lobby. Updates as needed will be posted to the home page of our website.
- Please practice safe physical distancing, and leave space (a minimum of 6-8 feet) between you and the next party in the audience as you take your seats.
Our Commitment to Our Audience
- All staff and volunteers will self-screen before coming to the concert.
- The concert venue has increased hygiene and sanitization practices.
- Some concerts will also be presented online. Announcements of those will be included in the publicity for each concert.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As conditions change or circumstances require, updates will be shared at our website and Facebook page and emails sent to our list.
We are grateful for your loyal and enthusiastic support for chamber music in our community.
We hope you can join us!