In-Person Concert Plan
Dear chamber music friends:
We care about the safety of our audience members and artists. We continue to follow public safety guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health. We are are taking certain measures to ensure a safe concert experience as we enjoy in-person programs with you.
Prior to your visit:
Please stay home if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms:
Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste.
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- We encourage you to purchase concert tickets in advance of the concert day through our website. They will be held for you at the concert Will Call table at the concert.
- Please call or email us if you need to discuss a refund for your tickets!
At the Concert:
- Masks are not required, but welcome while in in the concert hall or lobby. We will provide more specific information the week of each concert, should the situation warrant. For more detailed information about Covid-19 transmission rates and how to prevent the spread of the disease, please visit the Minnesota Department of Health’s website at:
Our Commitment to Our Audience
- All staff and volunteers will self-screen before coming to the concert.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As conditions change or circumstances require, updates will be shared at our website and emails sent to our list.
We are grateful for your loyal and enthusiastic support for chamber music in our community.
We hope you can join us!