Due to COVID-19 and out of concern for our audience, artists, and community, we cancelled our spring 2020 concerts.
- March 21 Artaria String Quartet concert and family concert
- May 22-23 Mill City String Quartet concert
- Related community outreach programs
- Our annual Musical Chairs fundraiser
We look forward to rescheduling these activities when it is safe to do so and will be in touch as things develop. Thank you for your understanding and support.
We look forward to a time when we can share the exhilaration of live chamber music with you again. In the meantime, stay safe and be well!
Local Venues. International Talent.
The Chamber Music Society of St. Cloud presents top professional chamber music groups from around the country and around the world. The goal of the CMS is to foster appreciation and enjoyment of chamber music in Central Minnesota.
We organize performances from single soloists to small orchestras in venues around the St. Cloud area. Each performance welcomes all ages and diverse audiences to connect to different cultures.
Chamber Music Society Visitors Enjoy:
- The Richness of sound produced when musicians perform in acoustically superb spaces
- The Diversity of music from stylistically authentic periods
- The Beauty of expertly played and timeless masterpieces
- The Adventure of hearing new or unusual combinations of instruments
- The Thrill of discovering a young ensemble on the threshold of a brilliant career
- The Pleasure of hearing the special rapport that an established group has achieved through years of playing together
- The Luxury of sitting within a few feet of the performers while they play
- The Excitement and Immediacy that only a live performance can offer
- The Warmth and Friendliness of post-concert receptions with the opportunity to socialize and talk with the artists
All concerts are presented near your home with free parking, your choice of seating, and low ticket prices. Attend one of our local presentations for a truly unique concert experience!
Sign up for our Mailing List:
This organization is funded, in part, by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Central Minnesota Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.