Join us for our 2021-2022 concert season!
After a year of virtual concerts, the Chamber Music Society of Saint Cloud is thrilled to welcome audiences back for concerts by phenomenal artists from around the state and around the nation, bringing world-class chamber music back in-person to St. Cloud!
Local Venues. International Talent.
The Chamber Music Society of St. Cloud presents top professional chamber music groups from around the country and around the world. The goal of CMS is to foster appreciation and enjoyment of chamber music in Central Minnesota.
We present world-famous as well as young and emerging chamber music ensembles in venues around the St. Cloud area.
We offer programs for audiences of all ages to enjoy this intimate and delightful art form – full-length concerts, school programs, community outreach, Family Concerts, and more.
The Chamber Music Society Invites You to Enjoy:
- The Richness of sound produced when musicians perform in acoustically superb spaces
- The Diversity of music from stylistically authentic periods
- The Beauty of expertly played and timeless masterpieces
- The Adventure of hearing new or unusual combinations of instruments
- The Thrill of discovering a young ensemble on the threshold of a brilliant career
- The Pleasure of hearing the special rapport that an established group has achieved through years of playing together
- The Luxury of sitting within a few feet of the performers while they play
- The Excitement and Immediacy that only a live performance can offer
- The Warmth and Friendliness of post-concert receptions with the opportunity to socialize and talk with the artists
All concerts are presented near your home with free parking, your choice of seating, and low ticket prices. Attend one of our local presentations for a truly unique concert experience!
This organization is funded, in part, by the voters of Minnesota through grants from the Minnesota State Arts Board and
the Central MN Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.