We hope you enjoyed our
Virtual Concert Season!
Watch this summer for news of our 2021-2022 season!
Thomsen’s Garden Center Fundraiser
Buy plants – support CMS!
Click & print & give your voucher to the cashier at
Thomsen’s Garden Center
29754 156th Avenue, St. Joseph (320-363-7375)
10% of the value of your purchases of flowers and vegetables
will be donated to the Chamber Music Society.
(through June 30)
Saturday, March 27th, 2021, 7:30 pm
Saturday, May 1st, 2021, 7:30 pm
MILL CITY STRING QUARTET
and a Family Concert – May 1 at 2pm
Musicians have been deeply impacted and unable to perform for live audiences. The drastic loss of performance opportunities and income is devastating. Last year about the time we began plans with the Argus for Fall 2020, the spring concerts by the Artaria and Mill City quartets had to be cancelled.
The Chamber Music Society of St. Cloud has invited these ensembles to perform programs for you to enjoy from your living room.
Thanks to funding from ticket donations from our cancelled concerts, music lovers in our community, and grants, these concerts are presented free to you, but the musicians are not asked to play for free. They need support in this difficult time.
Every dollar contributed to the CMSSC helps to pay musicians for their performances.
Local Venues. International Talent.
The Chamber Music Society of St. Cloud presents top professional chamber music groups from around the country and around the world. The goal of CMS is to foster appreciation and enjoyment of chamber music in Central Minnesota.
We present world-famous as well as young and emerging chamber music ensembles in venues around the St. Cloud area.
We offer programs for audiences of all ages to enjoy this intimate and delightful art form – full-length concerts, school programs, community outreach, Family Concerts, and more.
The Chamber Music Society Invites You to Enjoy:
- The Richness of sound produced when musicians perform in acoustically superb spaces
- The Diversity of music from stylistically authentic periods
- The Beauty of expertly played and timeless masterpieces
- The Adventure of hearing new or unusual combinations of instruments
- The Thrill of discovering a young ensemble on the threshold of a brilliant career
- The Pleasure of hearing the special rapport that an established group has achieved through years of playing together
- The Luxury of sitting within a few feet of the performers while they play
- The Excitement and Immediacy that only a live performance can offer
- The Warmth and Friendliness of post-concert receptions with the opportunity to socialize and talk with the artists
All concerts are presented near your home with free parking, your choice of seating, and low ticket prices. Attend one of our local presentations for a truly unique concert experience!
This organization is funded, in part, by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Central Minnesota Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Chamber Music Society of St. Cloud
P.O. Box 205
Saint Cloud, MN 56302